Ads

Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Most Beautiful Love Song I've Ever Heard




Remember those walls I built, well baby they're tumbling down.
And they didn't even put up a fight, they didn't even make a sound.
I found a way to let you in, but I never really had a doubt,


Standing in the light of your halo, I got my angel now.
It's like I've been awakened, every rule I had you breakin',
It's the risk that I'm takin', I ain't never gonna shut you out.

Everywhere I'm looking now, I'm surrounded by your embrace.
Baby I can see your halo, you know you're my saving grace,
You're everything I need and more, It's written all over your face.
Baby I can feel your halo, pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo ...

Hit me like a ray of sun , burning through my darkest night.
You're the only one that I want, think I'm addicted to your light.
I swore I'd never fall again, but this don't even feel like falling,
Gravity can't forget, to pull me to the ground again.

Feels like I've been awakene, every rule I had you breakin',
The risk that I'm takin', I'm never gonna shut you out.

Everywhere I'm looking now, I'm surrounded by your embrace,
Baby I can see your halo, you know you're my saving grace,
You're everything I need and more It's written all over your face,
Baby I can feel your halo, pray it won't fade away.


I can feel your halo...