Ads

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Want Back Those Days

I kept on pondering and wonder why time passes by so fast In a glimpse I am already coming 24. When I think back, I really wanted back those days.

...those days when I can easily laugh to the slightest jokes made by my friends.

...those days when I don't have to worry about being pressured.

...those days when I don't think about labels and fashions.

...those days when I hang out at Macdonalds after school.

...those days when I can easily make friends with people.

....those days when we were virgins.

I think I am too serious now. I think I have lost my persona. I want me back.

But of course, certain events and people that entered my life, I wouldn't want them to disappear. How I wish I can have the past and still have few good pieces of the present.