Ads

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cafe Iguana

I woke up late but still managed to meet up with Kent. We went to eat at Kobayashi Hangul then proceeded to shop at Cineleisure, Plaza Singapura, Raffles City and then chill out at Clarke Quay.


Kent proposed to go to Cafe Iguana and I agreed after listening to his great comments on Cafe Iguana.


They do not have Shirley Temple. I was probably thinking maybe its not on the menu but still they will do it for the customers. Nah!

Kent ordered the Iguanarita.

I didn't want to order any drinks as I have work on the next following day.

I want my Shirley Temple!




We ordered an ice-cream banana. Okay, I forgot the name of the dessert but it sure tasted great! I will definitely go back to Cafe Iguana for that particular dessert.


And we ordered an appetizer.

Love the ambience. Love the food.