Ads

Friday, March 13, 2009

I Feel ...


I have been up all day and night,

I don't wish to let you out of my sight,

Whatever we did wrong is always right,

We won't ever want to get into a fight.



I just want you to see what I see,

I just want you to feel what I feel,

Trying to make our dreams become real,

like the water that hasn't been spilled.



Can you feel what I feel,

Is that how you know your fate is sealed?

Are you really the one for me?

Are you the light I would like to see?



Are you running at the pace that I'm running,

Do you feel like your head is always spinning?

Have you been thinking what I've been thinking?

You always know what you are always seeking.



I will never let you fall when Im around,

Your naggings turn into beautiful sounds,

I will never let you, the least- frown.