Ads

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Toothache Left Me Sleepless

Bloody god of mary, I didn't sleep yesterday night due to my painful toothache. I woke up at an hour intervals. I had to brush my teeth each time I wake up. I took 2 tabs of panadols every two hours till morning.

And then I informed my mum as it was hurting badly. It felt like a truck hit me.

My mum gave me a tab of painkiller and another tab for soothing the teeth.

When I get to work, I informed my staff about my toothache because I want them to know that I can't talk much.

My staff, Kelly, bought toothache relieving tablets. I have to take 4 tabs a time, 3 times a day.

So in total I took 8 tabs of panadols, one tab of painkiller, one tab of soothing teeth reliever and 4 tabs of toothache relieving tablets.

If I don't die of toothache, I will die of overdosage! Muahaha!