Ads

Friday, March 27, 2009

I Am Handsome. I Am Ugly.

I can be really ugly. I can be really good-looking.

I don't know. I am not sure. What am I? Am I ugly? Am I good-looking?

Scenario 1;

Hey, look at that guy! He very cute leh! Oh my god, I want to get to know him.

This happen when I was working and the girl was just standing a few meters away from me. Yes, I heard what she said.

Scenario 2;

I remembered I was drunk but I still was alert of my surroundings. My ex brought me to a nearby coffee shop. My ex's two friends were there too.

Ex friend No.1, "Oh my god! Are you actually dating this guy?"

Ex friend No. 2, "Ya lor, he damn ugly leh... God!"

When I heard that, I was very devastated.

Am I that ugly, I thought.

How can someone so ugly be someone so handsome?

How can someone so handsome be someone so ugly?

I will leave my comment box open. Shit! This will not really be a good move man. But I need to know. Please be honest.

17 comments:

  1. Anonymous27.3.09

    Wah piang , FULGY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous27.3.09

    God make us, so be happy with what you have been given.

    You are not ugly. You are an average guy with a big heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous27.3.09

    H.A.N.D.S.O.M.E!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous27.3.09

    I come from the other side of the globe. How do you define beauty? That is the most important thing, ask yourself. Are you ugly ot a great-looker? Only you yourself knows the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shall not moderate any comments unless neccessary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous27.3.09

    You are handsome and i read your blog, teeheehee!

    Visit mine, click the link.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous27.3.09

    so-so

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous27.3.09

    eh eh budak ni, hencem la tu!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous27.3.09

    you look like my ex! Haacooh! don't let other people negative koments borther you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous27.3.09

    Do you feel inferior of yourself? You are not ugly you know? Have more confidence in yourself

    ReplyDelete
  11. sorry ... u r xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous27.3.09

    good-looker

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous27.3.09

    I rate u 8 over 10... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous27.3.09

    you are not ugly... your looks is when we look at you more and more we will see the beauty. they dont know you well tat why they say like that

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous27.3.09

    10 / 10

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey thats why pple say to me also. i guess u cant have the best of both worlds :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous3.4.09

    yknow why.
    i think youre just average.
    your skin color is nice and your face shape is nice.
    but you have an ugly nose and hella shifty eyes.

    plus girls have lower expectations
    and gays are much more superficial.

    but who the heck cares youre w a great guy

    ReplyDelete