Ads

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Unseen Pressure

When I am doing good, I will receive little praises. When I am always achieving and leading, I will always receive little recognition.



When its only a day or two or probably three that I am doing bad, they hit me in the head with a bat, always emphasizing to do better and asking me why I am doing poorly.



How can many days of good be overwritten by two to three days of bad?



I am trying my upmost best to push for sales despite having NO CROWD.



How can we not try our best when there is no crowd at all?



No crowd.



No crowd.



No crowd.



"Why sales so low?" - No crowd.



"Why your answer always the same?"



Check cctv. That's all I have to say.



Every customer that comes in, I serve.



Every customer that comes in, my colleagues serve.



When there is no customer, we clean the shop.



When there is no customer, we do merchandizing.



I think enough is enough. For once, I think, I felt that I am underrated.



I work, I serve, I lead, I push.



I set records after records.



I remembered I sell alot of fake breads previously and record I set for it again and again and again.



And now I have set another record. No one has yet to beat my acuhook massager record.



You see. If I am not pushing for sales, then I wouldn't have set all these records.



If we have a bad sale for a day, it doesn't mean we are not serving and trying our best.



This shop is my home. I tidy it. I clean it. I merchandize it. I push! I t