Ads

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Two Reasons

I have been shopping alot and buying alot of things lately.

I need you to give me two reasons why I should stop this shopping spree of mine.

Or if you want to encourage me, give me two reasons why I should continue on my shopping spree.

P/S: Recently, I told ALOYSIUS, I am going down to his school, and bring my army of blog readers and put up a banner with the sentence, "Burn him and slap his titties silly". Because till now he still don't want to make time for me. How cruel is that! MUAHAHAHA!

10 comments:

  1. Please be concrete. CONCRETE! I need or need not stop this spending spree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous15.2.09

    Go buy because you hardly shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous15.2.09

    shop because you like it. You should like it because you shop ma@! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this is random but I love Fish Leong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous15.2.09

    1st: Now is economic down-turn. You should at least try to save up for Rainy days.. Times are bad and money is not easy to earn.

    2nd: Buying things that is necessary and needed is okay, for items that is not a need and you can live without it, might as well save the money.

    3rd: Pampering oneself is fine too, I agree that sometimes we need to buy things for ourselve to encourage and pamper, but over doing it may turn the table bad.

    4th: Rather then splurging on unnecessary stuff, might as well save up for the future instead

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the feedbacks. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, something fun. I will only blog if each entry has at least 40 comments.

    Geez, I am getting more and more demanding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous15.2.09

    if cannot reach how?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous15.2.09

    YOU ARE VERY PLASTIC.I JUST HATE YOU FROM THE BEGINNING!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous15.2.09

    HaPpY V DaY EverYoNE!

    ReplyDelete