Ads

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Is There Life After Death?

The existence of life after death is a universal question amongst humanity. Man born of woman is of few days and full of trouble. He springs up like a flower and withers away; like a fleeting shadow, he does not endure. If a man dies, will he live again?


Nearly all of us have been challenged by this question. Exactly what happens to us after we die? Do we simply cease to exist?

Is life a revolving door of departing and returning to earth in order to eventually achieve personal greatness? Does everyone go to the same place, or do we go to different places? Is there really a heaven and hell?

I have been emotionally drained for the past few days or should I say week.

When I see old people on the streets, I would tell myself that they don't have much time on earth. And I will feel sad for them.

And sometimes, I would daydream till to the point my soul started to float out of my body and that I felt that temporary death lingering in me.