Ads

Friday, February 20, 2009

Hating This Part Right Here

You know, for the past few weeks, I have been thinking, thinking alot. And I finally thought that I really hated my life so much.

It's because I am not living it the way I want and that frustrates me. And I believe that must be the reason why I have been feeling so low and restless for the past few weeks.

I want a change in my life. Something not drastic. But at least a change.

My life feel pretty much like a routine.

I wake up at 10 in the morning.

I get myself prepared and leave for work at 10.30 in the morning.

I reach shop, open shop.

I do my job. Go for my breaks. I do my job. I go for my break again.

I go home. Settle down.

Bath. Eat.

Talk on the phone.

Use the computer.

Use my laptop.

Watch T.V.

Then I sleep.

This is what I do everyday.

Mundane? - Yes, very.

So everytime I have off days, I am pretty much looking forward to them.

But because of work, I will get very tired. And when I get very tired, I tend to wake up really late the next day, wasting half off my off day.

I am just waiting for the right time.

I want it to be the right time to do the right thing.

But when is the right time?

WHEN?

We can never know. I can never know. That's why I am very much very frustrated with life right now.

I am getting pretty restless nowadays. Because I finally figured, my burning flame has dwindle.

Can you motivate me?

Sometimes when I read my friends blog, like Kent's and Jo Classiclicious, I feel happy and routed back to where I want myself to be.

Kent has a funky life while Jo is living a life of luxury.

It's not about me wanting to have a funky life or living a life of luxury.

It's about having to life the not-so-routine life of mine!

I have to get over this soon because it has been lingering in my thoughts for quite some time already!

I need to find a cure to this.