Ads

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bring Me Back

Nowadays, I am feeling really vexed and tired out. I need missions. I need objectives. I feel that I am slumbering into darkness.


So, just now, I took the time to go youtube and watch lindsay lohan's confession of a broken heart music video.

Her song soothens my mind.

I love Lindsay Lohan.

This song of hers is like 3 years old already and I have been listening to it whenever I feel down and out.

Of course the m.v above is the remix.

When I listen to this song, it reminded me of those medic days I had at nee soon camp with my medic friends. Those were the best days!

I remembered I stayed over at their places and we had so much fun going to M.O.S and chilling at one of my medic friends' house.

I want those days back.

Give me back those days!

Give me back.

*clears throat*