Ads

Friday, February 27, 2009

Advice From Heath Ledge To Lindsay

Heath Ledger's Advice;



Her original aim, she says, was to become a movie star – but in movies the way Hollywood used to make them, like Alfred Hitchcock classics (with Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman). But, laments Lohan, "people my age don't even know who those people are."

Her party-girl image problem, she says, is partly the fault of the industry itself.

"Heath Ledger once said something about this to me," Lohan recalls. "He said: 'It's build-you-up to knock-you-down, and that's all it is. And you just have to see if you can stand through it.'

"And it is like that, if you put yourself in this situation. I was young, so maybe I did … I always wanted to take the blame. I've always been apologetic for other people's faults."