Ads

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Creative Hairzone

2 weeks ago, I decided to go to a salon to have my hair dyed and highlighted but unfortunately, the colors weren't those I wanted.

I still have to pay an expensive amount for that color, cut and treatment.

I requested for the hair stylist to have my hair dyed dark brown and highlight my hair light brown. I didn't ask them to cut my hair but they did seeked my approval whether they CAN TRIM MY HAIR.

Take note, its TRIM MY HAIR, and not CUT.

I spent two hours with a result that shocked me.

It is still the same colors I had before. So what's the difference. And they cut my hair bloody short.

I guessed they wanted to hide their mistakes!

I was so bloody pissed.

And my total bill - $194.

$194 for the same but short hair !

I told myself not to patronize the salon again, EVER!

What's the salon's name? - See title!

At where? - Jurong Point, third floor.