Ads

Friday, February 27, 2009

Lindsay Lohan Envies Scarlet, So Do I.

Lindsay Lohan is aware of her wild public and professional image – and she doesn't like it.

"I just feel as though it's become a situation where people have manifested this caricature of who I am, and they act as if there's no real person inside of it," Lohan.



In a particularly candid moment, Lohan says, "[W]hat hurts me the most is that I work just as hard as any other actress around my age, like Scarlett Johansson, but I just don't get the opportunities that they get because people are so distracted by the mess that I created in my life. But that doesn't mean it's going to last forever."

Regarding her party-girl persona, Lohan says, "I mean, people really have come to believe – directors, producers, agents, whoever it may be – that I started in this because I wanted to be a celebrity. But that was never my intention."

I kind of envy Scarlet too. She's my age but she's successful.

What about me? - I have a mundane routined life.