Ads

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What's Cool

What's cool?


I think friends who acknowledge my jokes are cool.


I think friends who joke with me are cool.


I don't like shy and reserve friends because they are close-minded thus they do not know how to appreaciate jokes I make let it be sarcastics ones or plain ones.


Yesterday, I served 2 customers, I think they were of my age a girl and a guy. The girl was pretty cool. I joked with her on a few of my products and she totally knew what I meant and laughed.

Unlike the other customers who might say, "Ok, lame..."

Instead she said, "That's some pretty cool tricks you have there."

If only every customers are like her, my life will be much easier.

I think cool doesn't neccessarily needs to refer to people who think they are good looking and glam therefore they are cool.

NO!

My definition of cool refers to a person or a group of people who appreaciates other people's jokes and they laugh at each other for making silly mistakes!

That is cool!