Ads

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cycle 11 Girls!

America's Next Top Model Cycle 11 is out and I am currently watching it. This cycle is awesome. They have so many ladies who actually look like models! And there are many favorites of mine in this cycle.

They are of random order.

I love Analeigh. She looks like Kristen Kreuk from Smallville.


And oh dear lord, Sheena! She looks like Kimora.


Elina looks abit like Angelina Jolie at certain angles!

I love Lauren Brie. She looks like a top model but her personality is okay only. She doesn't have the extra omph!


Marjorie looks like a working model.


Mckey's a boxer and her look is one of a kind.



I love them so much. I don't really care who will win. Those I mentioned above are all still in the running to be America's Next Top Model. Sorry for the spoiler!