Ads

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Friends...

I think I don't have friends; true friends, I mean except for Jaishree. Do I really have true friends?

Everytime I meet up with my other half, I kept on emphasizing to my other half on how pathetic I was to have no friends at all.

What is the meaning of a true friend? Are they someone that comes around when they feel like it, or are they someone that comes around on a daily basis? Do friends hang around you just because you have something that they want, or do they hang around you because they actually enjoy your company?

Now these are the questions I usually ponder. But at my current state, I don't really have to ponder.

Do friends let you make the wrong decisions, or do they do they try to give you a guilt trip to keep you from making that wrong decision?

I don't even know because I don't have any friends who allows me to make the wrong decisions, and correcting me or vice versa.

If you're a friend of mine, if you are someone who even bother to know or ask about my well-being, if you are someone who are friends to me because you are genuine and not those who sticks with me to get fame, please, send me an sms, or write me an email or sign my guestbook to at least make me know that I still have friends.

Because now, I think I don't have any friends.

This is not a post of people taking pity on me. I want to voice out my opinions and I want it to be heard.