Ads

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Orchard Getaway!

Eric and I decided to go to Orchard and watch movie.

I got two movie vouchers but they can only be used at Shaw Brothers. I didn't really check the logo properly so I went to Cathay at Cineleisure instead. I reached there, queued up and waited for my turn.

I still didn't get it.

When it was my turn, and when I showed the passes to the staff, they said, " These vouchers cannot be used here. They are from Shaw Brothers."

You know how embarrassing that was to me? LOL!



I can be so blond at times. I just said okay and walked away.

Then we walked to Lido and purchased our tickets there.

After that, we went to have our lunch. I was contemplating on whether I should eat mee rebus or KFC. After minutes of considerations, I chose to eat mee rebus.

And drank bubble tea!

Eric ate subway sandwich!




Big right? Its expensive though!





I can never take a proper photo where the people are always centered.