Ads

Friday, October 31, 2008

Lost Representation

Through observing our surface level reactions it is possible to recognize where we are not often being true towards ourselves - we act out of a false self rather than letting our soul shine through.

I always feel that I am losing my trueself. I don't know who I am and what I am doing.

In situations where we are not true towards ourselves we tend to form an ulterior existence, a facade, a false image of ourselves.


But meditating helps me alot.

I'm not an angry person and many knows that. Its hard for people to see me getting angry or upset unless its a really terrible incident. I always supresses how I feel and that may make me lose my trueself.

In meditation we can find our attitudes, roles, beliefts begin to have less meaning and our true nature, our uninhibited self, begins to have greater meaning.

Everytime, after I knock off from work, I will take one hour time off to mediate.

Prior to discovering our true self thoughts and emotions are often perceived as elements that make up a great part of ourselves. However during meditation we become aware that thoughts and emotions are points on a spectrum and just illustrate some basic parts of ourselves, and not our ultimate true self.

I was restless for the past few days but I didn't show it on my face. I don't normally show people how I feel. Is that part of losing oneself by not showing your trueself?

However our emotions and thought-patterns arise from our fundamental beliefs about the world. Even while meditation might cause a transcendence in consciousness, it will not often cause a shift in general self-awareness from the first attempt.

As for now, I am happy with who I am and I believe in everything I do and not do anything I don't believe in doing.