Ads

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chocolate, Wine And Monopoly Night

Joanne, Eric, Aileen and I got together last Saturday tp play monopoly, drink wine and eat chocolates! They played mahjong before I came.

After work, I rushed to Eric's house to meet up with them. Upon arriving, Joanne told me to grab the food she had bought for me after I have settled down.

I must say, YUMMY!




They ended their game an hour later. Yawns! I don't know how to play mahjong.

After a tiresome wait, we finally started to play monopoly!









Pol Roger costing $150++.







In the end, I won. I had 100,000.00 Singapore Dollars and many properties. We didn't complete the game because they were hungry and they knew no matter what I will still be the winner.


We ended up having supper at the prata shop.






Prata! So sinful!