Ads

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Weaker By The Day

My performances for the past few days were below par and that frustrates me very much. I have been trying my best to be the best and make sure that everyone under me do their best too. But sometimes, being the best and doing the best for everyone isn't always going to make the sales sky rocket.

It all depends on the individual customer and the crowd for the particular day. I was frustrated to know that the crowd for the past few days were weak! Weak! Thus, we didn't really perform that well. Which lead to me thinking that I have not tried my bestest. I didn't put 110 percent.

Tell me, how should I make things work?

I am pushing myself to the limit but sometimes when I even push myself to the limit, the results are still the same. Should I take a different approach?

They always say, "Failure often moulds one into a better person and creates his fierce personality."

This month, I am not going to tense myself up unneccessarily.