Ads

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Refreshing, Upcoming Fashion Photographer Kenneth Yap



Question1: Tell me more about yourself?



Kenneth: Hi, Everyone! my name is Kenneth Yap, I was born in 1991, single family and my age is 23 years old right now. I am someone with a flexible personality, friendly and easy going with everyone!

Question 2: When do you start being a photographer? Is it your passion? Or is it just a hobby?

Kenneth: I started to become a beginner photographer since April 2013. Yes, it's my passion and also a hobby to become a photographer. It is because love to capture the moments in photography.



Question 3: What are obstacles of being a photographer?

Kenneth: During the beginning of being a photographer, I struggled financially. I have  problems getting my very own DSLR camera. Eventually, with lots of determination, I bought my own set of DSLR. That time I felt I was a NOBODY but  I kept putting in lots of efforts to self learnt, and I was hardworking to test all the functions in the camera. Soon I attended photography events. I really learn alot from all the professional photographers and they were  willing to give me advice on everything especially the functions of my camera. I am grateful for them for teaching me photography.



I'm grateful and enjoyed to have attended every single events that I was able to be a photographer and get to know a lot of people especially celebrities and artistes to enhance my future networking career.

Question 4: Have you ever encountered nasty people when you are a photographer?

Kenneth: No, never before! But in the future, I will take it and learn how to be a person. There is no point in hating other people.