Ads

Friday, June 6, 2014

Issac Ritz Eats with 100 Different People: Person #20 - #24

Person #20: Angela Woo 
Person #21: Nurul Hariza Crystal Tang
Person #22: Izwan
Person #23: Hock Lun

Person #24: Dennis Hazril

This is my first time meeting all of them. Crystal, Angela and Dennis are my Facebook friends. I have known crystal for more than four years already and she has been following my blog. I love reading her rantings on her Facebook. She's a very straight-forward person. That's what I like about her. REALNESS.

I have known Dennis and Angela for a year already. They are really nice and funny people!

Izwan is Crystal's fiancé. He doesn't talk much thought. Probably shy.  Hock Lun is Izwan's good friend.



Thanks for the birthday cake, Angela!


And thanks for the treat, Crystal and Angela!