Ads

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Issac Ritz Eats with 100 Different People: Person #34 - #38 / Birthday Celebrations with My Favorite Bloggers

I met up with my fav bloggers for dinner and my birthday celebrations! Woohoo! I love me some birthdays and cakes!

We went to Ayam Penyet Ria at Far East Plaza for dinner! Still the best Ayam Penyet!





The Avocado drink is simply DIVINE!


Person #34: Valentine Low (extreme right). She is a damn funny lady! She can crack jokes with even just one word. LOL! She's also very supportive of every decision I made!

Person #35: Michelle Fei. We always have lots of gossips to share whenever we meet up! She's really a very straight forward gal. Nice. And... And... SHE'S GETTING MARRIED to the guy beside her!!

Person #36: Referred to as the guy beside Michelle Fei. LOL! Kidding, His name is Jeff Tan. He doesn't talk much but he seems nice!





Person #37: Love ANN! She always has this infectious laughters! Whenever she laughs, I just burst into loud laughters too.




Person ##8: Hey, hey, hey, my best gal! Christina Chung! She always share the same ideas as me. We always think the same when it comes to blogging and marketing.





They bought me a birthday cake!






Thanks for the cake and surprise!