Ads

Friday, June 6, 2014

Issac Ritz Eats with 100 Different People: Person #25 and #26

Person #25: Tan Diew Soon

Soon is my facebook friend and we have been friends for over a year already. The first time I met up with him was in March. Very good looking guy eh? He's also someone who doesn't smoke, doesn't drink and doesn't club.

I met him again two days ago when I was in K.L! Though it was a short meet-up, I was glad I was able to see him.
 




Person #26: Vincent Grayson

He's very talkative, way talkative but hey, that's what I like about him. I rather be around people who are talkative than to be around people who are quiet and boring. And I was totally surprise when he bought me a cake.

He told me he was going to the toilet but he came back with a cake! Sweet! Thanks man! Really appreciate it!




It was really wonderful to have met them again!