Ads

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Thailand; Day 3

For the first two days, I went crazy shopping from malls to malls because the clothes there are cheap. The third day was no exception.












I simply love the Thai Ice Tea there.


We splitted into two groups. The guys and the girls. While the girls were shopping intensely, we, the guys, decided to have breakfast and a short break before shopping.































I love the thai people. So friendly.














I bought three sexy underwear.



Then we headed to Siam Square.



















Look at the amount of clothes we bought. LOL!

We went back to the hotel to play card games till Lim Li, Ah Pao, June and Mervis arrived.






Minutes later, they called and we went down to the lobby to welcome them.


Then all of us went to Baiyoke Sky Hotel restaurant to eat. It was on the 80th floor, if I did not remember wrongly.


















All 9 of them are smokers sia except for me and Mervis. Geez.