Ads

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Leaving With A Big Bang

Beware; Photos Galore!

So the day when Stefanie had to leave Singapore for good came. We decided to give her a big celebration before she went back to China.

A night before she left, we decided to enjoy ourselves at Clarke Quay. It was unfortunate that Tina couldn't make it at the very last minute.

But nevertheless, the rest manage to make it - Jane, Yours truly, Mustika, Han Cheng, Kelly, Kim Fong and Jian Hao.







And so you now know I am a full-pledged camwhore.


This was our last group photo together. From left to right; Han Cheng, Mustika, Kelly, Stefanie and I.


That's Jane; Stefanie's another best friend.


There were two cameras flashing at us so I didn't know where to look at.


From left to right; Yours Truly, Kim Fong and Jane.



Jian Hao nearly shed his tears because of Stefanie's departure but I hugged him to comfort him.






























I hate them because all of them wear BLACK and I was the only one wearing RED. Odd one out!


It was a Thursday night and most of the pubs were not open.

We went from Clarke Quay to St. James to One Fullerton then back to Boat Quay and we spent nearly $60 on taxi fares alone.











They kept on walking and walking and walking.

"Oi! Look back leh!" I shouted.


All turned and striked poses.






We ordered $70 worth of Mac Donalds food.














The final hours, we sat near the river to accompany Stefanie one last time.







As time ticked by, everyone became restless and sad.



But I had to goof around to make everyone happy.


But I became emo and looked away from the camera.


I looked at the camera once again.








Mustika and I decided to 'fly'!
















And the time finally came.

It was 5.30a.m, Mustika, Han Cheng and I had to leave. We bidded our last goodbyes to Stefanie and that was the last time we saw her.

Stefanie, you will be missed. Please come back to Singapore soon!