Ads

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Thailand; Day 4

The fourth day, we went to Ja Tu Jak. I don't know how to spell it lah but its supposedly to be a weekend market selling cheap stuffs.



















Cute puppies and the shop owners did not allow us to photograph them. I DID. Secretly.

And one of the shops actually had a squirrel as a pet.


















I had to buy a bag to put all the clothes that I bought.








And I love the thai ice tea day. I bought one a day for the whole seven days.




We ended at about 4 in the afternoon and headed back to the hotel to put our stuffs and continue shopping at another place.



















We went to MBK again but this time with additional people; Lim Li, Ah Pao, Mervis and June.









We ate bird nest soup!



Then at night we went to Suan Lum Night Market.