Ads

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Slaying A Demoness First, Then Xin Wang Cafe

Camwhoring... camwhoring ... camwhoring and more of camwhoring...



I suspect my right eye is smaller than the left.



Oh, ring on my finger...



And then my sister snatched my camera away from me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

First try to take a photo together; FAIL!


Second try; FAIL!


We wanted to take a third but suddenly a girl by the name of JANICE came over to our house. I suspected she was a demoness!

Her powers lies in her chest! Immediately, she used her hands to protect her chest.

Demoness will die if you stab their chests.
She got up and turned into a demoness!

I was so scared, I backed away.

After a few rounds of fights, I managed to subdued her!


Vanquished!

Minutes later, tired and sweaty, I decided to pose like any other people who always like to pose with their handphones or mp3 in their hands and give the 'I am cool, I have this' kind of face.

Later part of the day, I went to meet up with Eric to eat at Xin Wang Cafe and to watch Surrogates.








Nice food! I will definitely come back for more!