Ads

Friday, October 23, 2009

Thailand; Day 2

On day 2, we decided to go for shopping at the Platinum Shopping Mall. And while we were walking, I spotted a shopping mall with a name, 'No Problem'.




Btw, its always congested at the roads there. Heavy traffics. It took us 1 1/2 hours to reach our hotel.





Before we went shopping, we went to A&W to eat. Gosh, I miss A&W so so much.













While shopping, I discovered a funny looking mannequin.

His cock damn huge lah!



We had a short break but shopping resumed within less than 5 minutes.





I had so much fun shopping I didnt realize I spent 4000baht on that 3 hours of shopping.














After the intensed shopping, we went back to the hotel to put our stuffs and headed to MBK which is somesort like Singapore Orchard.










































Yet again, I bought more stuffs!

At the end of the second day, the clothes that were chucked aside at the corner of the room started to pile up!