Ads

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Pervertic Guy (R.A)

There's no nude pictures or whatsover but the conversations are rather explicit. Pervertic I must say. It's so sick that you will feel disgusted with that PERV! This entry is rated R.A. Do not read if you can't take vulgarities or explicit descriptions on SEX.

Author's note: The wordings in italic is the PERV's guy conversations.

I woke up, not knowing what to do or where to go. So I decided to update my blog. Anyway, I'm short. SHORT!

Maybe if I do something different today or do some research on certain things then I have something interesting to blog about. I logged on to IRC (Internet Relay Chat). I was still deciding of which chatroom should I go to.

#Teens? - Too boring. Nothing that's of interest. I decided to try something new. I entered the chatroom #SEX. And no, I was not there for any funny business of course. I changed my nick to mystery and typed at the chatroom, "Anybody wants to chat with me?"

Seconds later, I received numerous private messages.

"Sure. Are you a boy or a girl?", "Good day, had sex before?", "I'm horny. Are you a girl?"

Stupid! So stupid! Those horny bastards! I clicked the ignore button.

For the entire time there, I received the same private messages until one said something interesting and different from the others.

"I'm 24 years old this year and I'm curious if you ever done a video of you having sex before?"
*Shocked*

I replied, "Of course not! How about you? You made videos of you having sex with other people?"

"Well, nah! But I'm going to make one pretty soon. How old was the oldest guy you had sex with?"

Basically, I was stumped for words. I believed that he thought I was a girl. After some time, I played along.

"The guy was 27 yrs old," I answered.

"How old were you then?"

"18..."

"Do you want to guess the youngest girl I ever had sex with? Very mega mega young! I bet you will be shocked after knowing her age! " *Laughs*

"14?"

"Nah! Much more younger than 14."

What the...! Isn't that guy having sex with an underage girl? Oh my god. I was brutally shocked!

"12?"

"She's 10!"

"Who is she and where did you know her from?" I asked,

"She was my neighbour. She stayed 3 floors below me!"

"How did it happen?"

"Well, four months ago, I befriended her at the void deck. She needed more money to buy something at the provision shop. So I spared her a few dollars. In exchange, I asked her if she was willing to make friends with me. She agreed. We exchanged numbers."

"We will meet everytime she finished her lessons at school."

"Why is she willing to meet you?"

"She said that she cannot return back the money as she did not have much cash with her. I told her that it was perfectly fine as long as she can make me happy la. Then one day I told her to come to my house."

"How much did she owe you?" I asked.

"Just 5 dollars..."

"Then i saw her school uniform drenched with sweat so I decided to ask her to bathe. I told her I would not mind her using my bathroom. She bathed and then I bathed."

"Together?"

"No. I went inside the room and saw her naked. She was changing. When she saw me she was shocked. Then, I purposely dropped my towel. She saw my dick. Surprised she was!"

"And she asked why my dick was huge and thick. And I asked her whether she seen a dick before? I urged her to touch..."

"She was stroking my cock with her two hands and I was playing with her nipples. Her tiny nipples."

By the time I heard all this, I was utterly disgusted. I wanted to log off. That guy is a disgrace to the society.

He continued, "She took a ruler and measure my cock. She was amazed at how big and long my cock is. She has to hold ony cock with two hands. She tried sucking but only can suck my dick head. She said it was very huge and thick, and she was licking all over my cock."

Stop! Literally, he was describing how he managed to get the girl.

"And she was asking me why I was doing this to her. I told her that she owes me alot of things. the things that I bought for her. Then i told her.... the only way to repay me was to do what i told her to do."

Naive!

"Alot of blood splatted out from her *****! She was crying.....while i was fucking her."

I heard enough. She's 12. Underage, blood oozing out from her you-know-what. Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment