Ads

Monday, April 17, 2006

An Interview With Jaishree

"The strongest tree in the forest is not the one in the middle where it has been shielded from the winds n storm but rather, the strongest tree is one that has become stronger because everytime the storm comes, it will only drive its roots deeper into the soil, thus making it even stronger to face adversity. This tree is ME."

Jaishree is a down-to-earth girl. She is someone who is romantic and loving.

She's been through alot these years but she never gives up on herself. To me, she is a very strong and independent girl.

"A true friend is one who's concerned abt wat we are becoming,who sees beyond the present relationship,and who cares deeply abt us as a whole person."

"Thats what's a friend is for,when you are lost in darkness & searching for the light, to help you through those lonely nights,when everything around you fails just hold out ur hand,and I'll come running, that's what a friend is for."

Hi Jaishree! How are you today?

Jaishree: It's Thursday morning and I have lecture. I'm fine.

I'm going to do an interview with you today.

Jaishree: I'm not as interesting as Yann. *Laughs* Come to think of it, you have interviewed me before. You can browse through your archives to retrieve that interview.

That was like a year ago and it was a short one. I believe most of them, my blog readers, want to know you more. I've been mentioning and posting your pictures on my websites and they've seen it. Now, it's time for you to tell more about yourself to them.

Jaishree: *Laughs* Alright but I'm simply brain dead today so I can't think much and the answer I give you might bore everyone.

*Laughs*

Jaishree, do you have a blog?

Jaishree: No.

Why not? With an increasing trend of people getting a blog, should you not have a blog for yourself too?

Jaishree: I don't see the need to follow trends. Moreover, I'm pretty much of a private person.

What's your take on the Tammy NYP video?

Jaishree: I'm kinda sitting on the fence for this. She did suffer alot of embarassment from it and I do feel sorry for her but on the other hand, I feel that she should not have left such private stuff lying around.

I agree with you on that. I do feel sorry for her too.

Jaishree: Yeah.

You're the cuttest girl in town. Getting dates would not be a problem for you, am I right? *winks*

Jaishree: Who would date a ugly but adorable girl? Hmm... *Laughs hsyterically*

*Stunned*

Jaishree: All I can say is I've yet to meet my knight in shining armour.

What qualities a guy should possess that interest you?

Jaishree: I'm a woman of the heart. Someone with a good heart appeals to me more than anything.

A girl like Jaishree should not be alone. I believe her knight in shining armour will appear soon. Are you her knight in shining armour?

No comments:

Post a Comment