Ads

Saturday, April 8, 2006

When You go 'Ah'!

It was a dull afternoon and I was stuck doing fire pricket. It's like guard duty but all I have to do was to stay in one of the room and be activated when there's fire. Basically, my job was to rot in the room with my other platoon mates.

We did an experimentation on one of my platoon mates who later grew another arm.

An experiment that failed miserably. Now, he's a freak. But I told him that it was actually good to have another arm.

Imagine you can do alot of things with 3 arms. You can fondle the girl's boobs, do handjob and play with a fake pussy.

'Ah'!

Afterwards, we played card games; magick the gathering. Whoever lose will have to strip and dance the macerena.

I objected and they decided to give me another punishment if I lost.

I lost 3 times in a row and had to run around naked, shouting, "I am a gay boy!"

'Ah'!

No comments:

Post a Comment