Ads

Tuesday, April 4, 2006

SMM Friends (Nee Soon Camp)

Life there was like Heaven. Every 4 hours, there will definitely be canteen break. The sergeants there are great teachers. Never did we create trouble for them as for they treat us like friends.

I miss life there. Today, I looked through my SMM photo album. Those moments can never be replaced.



The guy 2nd from the left is my buddy. He, is an intelligent person, able to absorb information quicker than anyone else. And when I'm in need of help, be it during our practical test or theory, he would lend a helping hand.

The guy on the far right is from the same camp as I am. A true Ah beng he is. *Laughs*

The Indian guy behind, Viknesh, always gets on my nerve but reall, he's a nice guy. Just irritating at times!

I was clueless about the photo-taking. I was at the back talking to one of my bunkmates!

The guy on the left is excused from wearing uniforms. Rashes will develop on his body if he neglects the doctor's instructions.

Everyone else except for C.K, the guy sitting at the bottom right, are looking at the camera. Did I mention he is slow.

We are from the same unit but different company. Far left to right; Support company, Charlie company, Alpha company, and Bravo company.

Zhaorong really resembles my godbrother, Amal, in certain angles.

The smokers! *Laughs!*

These poses are wacky because they are imitating the 3rd guy, C.K. He always does that when he's brain-dead.

Our Medic arm band!

Getting ready for the platoon photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment