Ads

Saturday, April 15, 2006

The High Fashion, the Good-Lookers & And The Miss

This is Donz, Isaac's himbotic twin, reporting live from icyboy's newstation. To recap what I'd wrote from the previous entry; Isaac is on hiatus and I shall be writing all his entries for the meantime.

*Laughs like Paris Hilton*

Now, we'll check out on the year's high fashion and the miss, the good-lookers and the cannot-make-it-ones.

Will there be nude pictures? I can't tell you yet. Keep on reading! Be entertained. *Muacks*

I am now at Cruella's forest and amazing enough, I have spotted 3 teenage girls. Look at those stuffs, there're OH-LA-LA!

Let's zoom in.

Wow! I have to get them!

Look at their bags. Sooo nice! I personally call it the rooster brand. It's fashionable. It's a must buy! I have it too.

The weather's hot today ya? *Takes handkerchief out from his sling bag and wiped the sweat from his forehead*

And now we'll check the unglamorous trends and styles.

Oh! I spotted one!

I am not sure what this guy is thinking but definitely, he has no style at all. He looks like a lost kid or probably a thai worker trying to create his own fashion. Bad!

The picture below is what I called man with style.

Huh? What?

...

Broadcasting interruptions

Oh! They are the same person. But why his taste differs? It's like... why do they call it sea of tuna when it's actually chicken?


OH MY GOD!

*Runs to his objectives*

Oh LA LA! Look at his muscles! So big. His chest - yummy! Face? - Nah. Eyes are too small.

Eyes that are nice should be like the ones in the next picture!

Very seductive!

I like her smile! So sweet but her... her ... boobs are...

"WHAT?" asked one of the audiences.

Her boobs are...

"BIG IS IT?" shouted one of the audiences. "You mean like this?"

Oh my...

If you want to sex things up with your partner, especially those guys out there who wants to sexually attract a girl in bed, buy a trasparent boxers. *Smiles*


Squeeze em`, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment