Ads

Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Bad Start

And it's not even half of the year yet I've already had a fair share of bad luck.

- I lost someone so dearly to me. The love I had for that particular person was so strong that I committed most of my time to that particular person. But in the end, we weren't meant to be together.

I became hay-wired and wild. I was a nut-case. I dated so many people in that particular week after the merry-go-round of love gone wrong and had someone said to me, "you're boring. I only date you because I had no dates."

- It was only the 2nd week of the month, I hit my head and had a pretty bad injury on my forehead. 4 stitches.

Disfigured. Disfigured for life.

- 4 days ago, I lost my handphone. And this is the 7th time. How careless I could be! Damn.

- Having to lost a handphone is not a great setback to me. But having to lost all the contacts in the handphone is a tragedy. Now, I am completely clueless of how to get back all the numbers, especially the important ones.

- Knowing that the close friends you once had, went away for studies, is a terrible thing.

- Completion of my medic course and not being able to be with my medic friends always is quite saddening. They are people whom I think I could click with the most. Not being able to see them everyday, hearing their jokes and laughters, not being able to just see them, is really upsetting.

- Knowing that I will be back to my infantry unit and doing 5 KM run every morning and doing rigorous exercises sets fear in me.

- Only to realize that my line is back after temporary suspension was a great relieve. But knowing that one's parent reading their son's messages and answering calls that were not meant for them could be quite infuriating.

To sum up all, my world is tumbling down. And a few might be gloating at my plight. Gloat all you can but it won't last.

I want to take a break from all this craziness!

I will be back when I am ready. It won't be too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment