Ads

Friday, February 3, 2006

Illuminate Me

To get the perfect lightings, the best phographer and place to have our photoshoot taken could be quite a task.

And it's not often to get 3 blog writers to get together to get to do the photoshoot.

It was almost 7. Ivan (http://sora-san.blogspot.com) and I was 30 minutes late.

Blame it on me who had to be picky on the clothes I had to wear and Sora always assuming that I will be late.

Primadona!

Then we met up with Yann (http://phunktv.blogspot.com) and proceeded to our designated locations for our photoshoots.

It was crowded everywhere. It was nearly impossible for us to get a decent quiet place.

Ok, hey stop walking... here can lah!

Raffles Place.

People were walking around so aimlessly like zombies.

We stood on the monument, and was instructed to position ourselves for the camera.

Snap! snap!

All those who were previously walking so aimlessly directed their attentions to us.

Your right leg out a bit! Your head tilt to the right. Your body bend forward!

The photographer was so demanding. *Throws my adidas shoes at him!*

But he was good. The photos turned out great. It was more than what I had expected for.

It was incliningly challenging for the photographer to take shots of me.

I had to work more on my expressions.

Ivan's good! He's really working his expressions. He knows how to work with the camera.

Then we proceeded to the artshouse.

Mine wasn't well-taken. compared to the other 3 pictures.

"Your best picture by far!"

There are many many more photos but I can't possibly upload all to my blog.

All ended at 10.15pm.

Tiring. Really tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment