Ads

Friday, February 10, 2006

Severity

My I.V skills is getting worst. From the 1st to the 6th I.V sessions, I have never missed the veins. But now, especially just now, during the 8th I.V Session, I disappoint myself terribly.

I missed more than 6 times!

Imagine if I am supposedly to I.V a real casualty and missing his veins more than 6 times would actually slim down his chances of living.

I felt morally low and depressed.

On the contrary, I love to see them squirm. (grins)

I felt so bad today that I decided to volunteer my hands to people who have not do their I.Vs yet.

Ah~

On a higher note, it really irks me to see those whom once I know gossips about me. I shall not be bothered by pesky brats like them.

Their motives are to taint my reputation, earn themselves more friends and be satisfied when my world collapsed.

My response; nothing.

The more you retaliate, the more they will try to get even with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment