Ads

Wednesday, February 1, 2006

the Cruel Fairytale

It's only the 2nd month of the year and already so many unpleasant events happened. My world is in topsy turvy .

My kingdom is crashing. It's been breached. No men could stop the invasion. I could have done something about it but I sat still there at my throne...

Until one came and attacked me from the back. I fell to the floor and hit my head.

Blood. Blood everywhere...

I laid motionless. I thought I was dead. But never did I know I was revived back by a fairy.

I got up again, not knowing what to do, feeling so terribly lost. Knowing that the fairy who onced saved me would go away, I stilll clinged on tight.

"Be with me... I will take you away from this icy kingdom of yours and bring to my, the land of beauty," whispered the snow princess. Her hand reached out to me but it seems hard for me to get anywhere near her soft smooth hands.

I wanted to be with the fairy so badly that I shut out the possibility of being with the snow princess.

As days passed by, still my kingdom being invaded, I stayed close to the fairy but her light was diminishing. She was done. The fairy's prince recalled her back.

And soon, I saw her diminished into nothing. She was gone.

Numb.

I closed my eyes, forcing back my tears.

"Get out of there Icy prince!" shouted my men.

I ignored their warning calls. I stayed.

I lost you... I can't lose another...

I forced myself up and ran up to the very top of the kingdom. There, nothing. The snow princess's path to her fottress was no longer there.

Come back...!

I kept pleading.

Nobody returned for me. There I was in the kingdom, alone. Everyone has fled for their lives. I got up and sat at the dimmed corner of the kingdom. I closed my eyes.

Then I heard firecrackers. It was so loud that they were hurting my ears. Then, someone pulled me by my cape. "Get up!"

"You will be nothing to anyone if you refuse to do anything about your kingdom!" shouted a familiar voice.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw the giggling prince. A few meters behind him, stood the adviser princess, the joking prince and the American prince.

"Don't give up... We will bring you to a safe place first. Once we have enough backup, we will come back for your Kingdom... Trust us."

No comments:

Post a Comment