Ads

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Floor It Up

Before I get bitch-ed by the rising blogger, PhunkTV, I would better state my reasons for not accompanying him to the Singapore Idol audition.

First of all, I was so totally exhausted that I fell asleep while waiting and trust me, it could be quite a drag to wait for more than 2 hours. My eyes became droopy, my body felt weak, thus I fell asleep.

While waiting, my parents then came up to meet and suggested that I stayed at home to help them with the houseworks (tidying up my room and cleaning my balcony). Tedious work I must say.

And besides, I could not inform you of the changes because you don't have a handphone!

Apologies to you.

My tertiary school friends organized a chalet a few weeks back and of course, I was thrilled to meet them since it was like months since I last saw them.

But unfortunately, I could not stay long.

The four of us, buddies and best friends since tertiary days, were once again re-united. It's always hard to get us four together nowadays since each of us are busy with so many things in life.

Not many photos were taken either as my camera went off due to low battery.

I really thought something suspicious was going on...

Eric(the one standing): You there, you know what to do.

Bing Kin: No! I refuse! Go get someone else...

Eric: Come on... I'm already standing right in front of you.

Evil Twin: Fuck you lah! You're getting lame.

While I was tidying up my shelves at the balcony, I stumbled a few stuffs, memorable stuffs if I were to be precise.

A box... A small box. I know for sure that the ring was still inside.

I opened the box up and there it was, ... the ring.

It brings back good old memories. I did not bear to throw the ring away as it had signifcant meaning to me. When I think back, I realized that I was so foolish to let go of you and be with another.

The one whom I decided to be with, our relationship, short-lived.

My 1st month gift from my ex.

3rd. The date of the start of our relationship.

Evil Twin: Junks!

No there're not! Take a closer look.

My ex folded the papers into hearts and each of the hearts represent the dates we have been together.

Sweet indeed. I took all the hearts out and there I saw a shiny object.

A lock and a key.

I know what it means.

But, on the 2nd month of our relationship, things went haywire. The disadvantages of being in camp for 6 days a week are that we will give the kind of insecurity feelings and lack of love and lack of time for our other half.

If you're smart enough, you should know why we broke off.

Failed relationship after another.

It's really a tragic.

No comments:

Post a Comment