Ads

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Unspoken ( A Starting Has To Have An Ending)

You're different... And I'm not talking about your physical appearance. You're wild. You club. You drink. You don't do these stuffs last time. You' used to be a down-to-earth guy. What happened to you?

It's only a few months since I last met you and you've changed completely.

I looked away.

Is it because of your life? You're bored with it?

No...

Ah~ I know. Love has made you change into a different person. Love is always the reason for one the change in a person's behaviour and characteristic. Am I not right to say that?

I looked at her.

I read your blog. You would be lying to me if you still don't like that particular person.

I've moved on.

Do not lie to me, ... not to yourself at least. Love is something great. And everyone is looking for it. I can't deny that I'm looking for it too. But I learn that we can't actually find love. It will be harder that way.

I interrupted, "Does love exist?"

Yes, love does exist but catching it is the hard part. I sometimes think we're all too picky... that we all seek that fantasy guy/girl. And rather than settling for a great girl/guy... we wait for a perfect one; and end up empty handed.

Tears started to roll down her cheeks.

I can feel that you are tired. Really tired. Your eyes. I can see the sadness from your eyes. Even I can feel it. It's strong. It's really strong.

I held her hands, "Don't... Don't cry."

Forget about the past and move on. And don't find love. Let it find you instead. The more you try, the harder it gets. Trust me.

I have always had a starting but never an ending.

I want closure. I want to get out from this love curse of mine. I want to start anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment