Ads

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Tilted

I could still remember the 1 1/2 years we spent together and then you had to leave to U.K for your studies.

It was a deep cut to my heart. The day when I sent you off, you told me, you whispered, "Wait for me... wait for my return."

I did waited. But months after you left, you stopped contacting me. And I guessed you've moved on.

It took quite a while for me to recover.

It has already been 4 years now...

A week back, before I book in, I received an e-mail and it was from you. I read; all those sugar-coated words you wrote. Four days later, I received a call and it was from you. And since then, you been calling me every night. But I did not picked up your calls as however I was already asleep.

You are still wanting... wanting for us to be one again. But have you ever thought of how deep the hurt you have inflicted on me for the past 4 years?

I know you will be reading this post.

12th January... you will be coming back. But am I anticipating for your return? - I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment