Ads

Friday, December 30, 2005

Christmas Gathering

There were too many to attend, so I had to go to those important ones instead.

What a way to kick start the day by having buffet at Hotel Royal with my parents and sister. Immediately when I reached home, I changed into my another outfit and rushed to the hotel with them without showering!

Just came back from camp, very smelly leh!

Here are more photos of me at Hotel Royal...

Above picture: My loving mum and dad at the hotel lobby.

Above picture: My sister and I posing at the stairway.

Somehow, I feel that my sister really has an uncanny resemblance of Stephanie Sun Yan Zi! Correct me if I'm wrong?

Afterward, I went to meet up with a friend at Orchard for dinner and then proceeded to meet my secondary schoolmates.

To Cape's Inn...

I thought it was only a few, but as time passed by, more came.

They were popping the champagne.


And everyone joined in...

POP!

And now the fun...

And one group picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment