Ads

Monday, December 26, 2005

The Poems

Supposedly I was to recite the poems I penned at my notebook on Christmas day itself to my dearest dear but I clean forgotten about it. Argh!

Luckily, I remembered but I did not had the chance to recite it personally, so I text the poem as messages and send them via SMS.

Anyway, ...

Here are the poems I wrote.

Light sparkles in your eyes,
like the vines entwined on a tree that's beautiful and fine.
Oracle, opal and the moon,
nice and elegant just like you.
Adventurous, outgoing, loving and kind,
it's rare for me to find someone of this unique one,
Glad I am to have met you,
to have known you.

..........

Love is always sweet and everlasting,
like a couple dancing under the moon,
like a box of chocolate,
like the beautiful flowers in the garden,
like the graceful dancing ballerina,
like snow white and her prince charming.

..........

Strong I may appear to be but fragile I am within,
wished I could be stronger and tougher.
I fall but will I get up?
Yes, I will... as for I've found my strengths.
I am able to stand back up.
I will be stronger and tougher.
It's all because of you.
YOU are my strength.

I wrote these poems 2 weeks back, specially for you.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment