Ads

Friday, December 9, 2005

Amarantine...

They say love is sweet, and yes, I have to agree with them.

True love rests the heart from turmoil, finds the heart relaxed and happy and provides warmth and peace to the soul.

True love is never hurried, always takes the time to see through every situation. True love waits for each other, no matter what, for what ever, and........whenever.

Love is amarantine.

"You know when you give your love away,
it opens your heart,
everything is new..."

All my previous relationships were failures and I have to admit maybe the fault lies with me. Probably, I did not know how to love or appreciate love or even know what the meaning of love was.

Or maybe I was wrong. Many said the right one for me has not come yet.

"What do you mean by the right one? How do I know who will be the right one for me?

"And you know time will always find a way, to let your heart believe it's true."

I gave up. My heart was guarded. I did not want to be hurt again. The feeling of being hurt is terrible. It is like a knife stabbing your heart a couple of times - the pain is unbearable.

I thought I could never love anyone again...

I thought nobody could break the walls that were protecting my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment