Ads

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Pool Loser! (2 Weeks Back...)

Seriously, I am not good at playing pool! I suck to the core! Trust me, you would not want to play with me!


The game begun.

All were so pro at it that I decided to step back for the first two sets.

Somehow on that day, my camera suck big time. Most of the pictures turned out to be so blur.

Amid the game, they realized that something was amissed.

Janet Ng, "Did you notice something?"

Janet's friend (left), "What?"

Janet, "One of the balls is missing!"

...

....

Shhh! Don't tell them I took the ball...

Told you my camera suck! But it's only for that day.

It gets ... mentally draining ... by each passing minute. Just look at her...

Personally, I like this picture alot.. it has some special effect.

Above picture: Janet's trusted music teacher and I.





I like her hair...


If you are wondering whether I played, ... yes I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment