Ads

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Going bonkers at Banana Tree

Originating from Seoul, Korea, Banana Tree has finally set its roots here on Keong Saik Road, riding along with the rise of Korean desserts on sunny Singapore. Being an avid banana fan, I was of course, really excited for its opening. However, much to my dismay, NO, I’m too superficial for my own good. They don’t serve everything banana, even though they do have some banana-based desserts on their menu.








I thought Banana Tree had its strengths in its signature presentation in its dishes. The cute pots and spades for its bingsu and Flower Paap really captured my heart, and got me squealing in excitement. Despite the rather average fare, I think I would make a return visit to Banana Tree for their desserts if I’m in the area, since the weather is crazy hot all year round. Moreover, I really liked how the cafe feels so clean and serene with the glass ceiling.
Banana Tree deserves at least one visit from all you cafe hoppers out there for their cute concept and decent desserts, without exorbitant prices!
How to get there?
26 Keong Saik Road
Singapore 089133

Opening Hours
Tue – Sat: 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
Sun: 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm

Contact:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bananatreesg/
Instagram: @bananatreesg

No comments:

Post a Comment