Ads

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Superstar Sunday @ Zirca (Starry Starry Night) by DJ George Leong

First of all, I want to congratulate the five lucky winners who won the tickets to Superstar Sunday (Starry Starry Night).

And secondly, I want to thank Alex for really accommodating to my every 'needs'.

I was elated to see many of my friends there especially when I've not seen them for ages!

From left to right: Carolina, Jen Su, Jaye Toh and Vince Fok.


Insert second from left: Ernest Seah!


Vince, why your eyes so scary?!!


With my wonderful Alex! And Joel!




With the fabulous DJ George Leong!


With my fabulous babe, Stephanie!



With my fabulous friends: Stephanie, my bestie Kent and Kelly!



With Bryan!







From left to right: Marcus, Karl, Melvin, Ivan
















































Though Vince's eyes are scary, his wonderful body make up for it! HAHA!