Ads

Saturday, December 29, 2012

I Dreamt of Vampires!

My god, I didn't dream of one vampire, I dreamt of dozens of them. And it scares the hell out of me.

I can't remember really remember where I was but I chanced upon a vampire who cornered me and I begged her to release me. I saw her tearing up and told me that she didn't want to be a vampire. It was not a choice for her.

I kneeled down and close my eyes, waiting for my death. The vampire assured me it won't hurt at all. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

Then her teeth sank into my neck.

I really can't remember the details.

But I also remember I was leaping from one building to another, being chased by another vampire.

And many of my friends turned into vampires also.

All in all, it was a terrible nightmare.

So when I woke up, I switched on my laptop to check the meaning of my dream.

These are what I found!



To see a vampire in your dream, symbolizes seduction and sensuality, as well as fear and death. The vampire represents contrasting images of civilized nobility and aggression/ferocity. 



It may depict someone in your waking life whose charm may ultimately prove harmful. Deep down inside you know that this person is bad for you, yet you are still drawn to it. Vampires also sometimes relate to decisions about sex and losing your virginity. 


Alternatively, to see a vampire suggests that you are feeling physically or emotionally drained.