Ads

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Glee!

Okay so I was a tad elated and decided to find a remix or mashup of my favourite hit of all time, Dance Again, by the Great Jennifer, and was pleasantly surprised by the Glee version featuring ... KATE HUDSON! (And Gaga's Americano)


Yes my darlings, the opening of Season 4 of the celebrated Starworld hit featured the fabulous Bride Wars actress who sizzled in Vera Wang (back then) alongside Anne Hathaway. She appears to be the new dance instructor, and when people doubted her competence, she delivered a performance that took their breath away. I never knew Hudson had a voice and dancing skills that could kill. I mean, I was really taken aback by a mere 2 minute video of her performance!
Hudson picking up hot dance moves like a pro, with her gorgeous guys of course.
She sings a mashup of Lady Gaga's unknown hit, Americano in the beginning, with JLo's chorus of Dance Again in the middle and bridge. The beats were varied and tailored to fit the songs respectively. The amazing thing is how Kate manages to pull it off so well wearing nothing but a pseudo-leotard, eventuating into a 2006 Madonna-inspired look (as shown below). She still is in great shape, no? I once watched an interview of Kate on the red carpet after her pregnancy, and she said, as feisty as ever, 'I worked out really hard - on the treadmill'. How's that for insipiration/perspiration? Gawd, she is sexy though.
She kinda looks like Britney here, on the set of 'I Wanna Go', oh but what the hell she's fabulous!
 Looking ever forward to the airing of this highly anticipated season of Glee, which also features Sarah Jessica Parker! Yes our lovely SATC SJP will appear as a guest star on a couple of episodes. I actually was mesmerised enough to purchase this hit online from the iTunes store for a couple of dollars, and I can hear your judgments in your minds now. But let me just say, it's value has been completely amortised. And I mean amortised. It's beat and Kate's voice converges to empower the soul, allowing one to rise up to confidence, and sheer radiance. 


Don't waste another second, have a hearing. And stay young.